Thursday 20 March 2014

Libraries Inspire Learning Report by Sophie

Yesterday, Year 6 and Year 2 from Paganel school, went on a school trip to the library in town. Me, Hana and Kavan were presenting the morning. At first I was nervous, but once I had done it for the first time I was fine with doing it again. Soon after, it was time for break, we all had biscuits: me, Hana and Kavan were handing them out - our class ate loads!

In the afternoon Holly and Lourdes were presenting. We all split into groups after lunch and my group went to the 9th level - we had to go in a lift. I was worried because I had got stuck in them three times.

After that, some people won prizes for there presentaitons and then we got on the coach and went back to school. On the coach me and Hana sat at the top in the front of the coach.   

No comments:

Post a Comment